- Training program to develop valuable career building skills.
- Fulfilling career.
- Growth opportunities.
- Paid time off.
- Perform production/restoration process per work order and crew chief instructions.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle along with clean equipment.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities.
- Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Communicate openly with crew chief and other technicians.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience with mitigation or related field.
- IICRC certification - IICRC Certifications - WRT [Willingness to get trained if no certification].
- Ability to lead a crew of 2-5 technicians at one time.
- Strong work ethic/Self-starter.
- Enjoys learning and developing new skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekend, after-hours, weekend, and holidays.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics).
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals.
- Willingness to support emergency work after hours and on weekends including on-call shifts.
- Must be willing to travel locally or regionally [rare].
- Must past a "fit test" for proper fit of respirator (could involve shaving facial hair)
- All technician attire must meet OSHA requirements for the specific job site.
- A technician should wear company-approved attire.
- Due to the nature of the work, often the job sites will be dirty, possibly cold or wet and sometimes unsanitary. Every effort is made to protect our employees through the use of PPE and other safety precautions.
Restoration Support to Help You Get Your Normal Back
At Restoration 1, we help people get their property and life back to normal when they're dealing with water, mold, or fire damage. We understand that our customers are going through a taxing and emotionally trying time. This is why our restoration specialists strive to be attentive, offer upfront communication, and valuable services to our customers.
Most people struggle to clean up the mess after a disaster such as a flood or fire. We've created a straightforward process to guide our customers through their property restoration. With one phone call, your life can get back to normal.
What We Do
Our reputation for fast response, exceptional quality, and commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout the United States. Our restoration specialists understand that a disaster and the need for property restoration services can come without warning, and that is why we are always at hand to assist you 24/7! Restoration 1 aims to go the extra mile for our customers and make sure their property is back the way they remember it.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restoration 1 Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)