- Fulfilling career.
- Growth opportunities.
- Paid time off.
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven salesperson.
- Extensive face-to-face selling experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Experience with a CRM tool.
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client and solution/value-based proposals.
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good personality.
- Industry knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred.
- Prior work experience in restoration industry is plus but not required.
- Base Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 Plus Commission: % of Gross Sales
Restoration Support to Help You Get Your Normal Back
At Restoration 1, we help people get their property and life back to normal when they're dealing with water, mold, or fire damage. We understand that our customers are going through a taxing and emotionally trying time. This is why our restoration specialists strive to be attentive, offer upfront communication, and valuable services to our customers.
Most people struggle to clean up the mess after a disaster such as a flood or fire. We've created a straightforward process to guide our customers through their property restoration. With one phone call, your life can get back to normal.
What We Do
Our reputation for fast response, exceptional quality, and commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout the United States. Our restoration specialists understand that a disaster and the need for property restoration services can come without warning, and that is why we are always at hand to assist you 24/7! Restoration 1 aims to go the extra mile for our customers and make sure their property is back the way they remember it.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restoration 1 Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)