- Paid time off.
- Fulfilling career.
- Growth opportunities.
- Pay based on experience.
- Training program to develop valuable career building skills.
- Lead the team of restoration technicians on the projects.
- Enforce project and performance standards to ensure high quality of customer satisfaction.
- Establish and communicate clear standards of performance and budgets for each client account.
- Supervise and manage project work to comply with assigned deadlines/schedules and meet industry standards for the restoration.
- Document each project thoroughly and consistently follow up with clients and insurance companies for payments.
- Establish and ensure compliance of operational unit's short-term and long-term goals with overall company objectives.
- Manage and monitor sales and be accountable for exceeding expectations on client accounts and demonstrating a genuine interest in the client’s wellbeing.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with members and owner to review key deliverables and actual performance relative to projected expectation.
- Minimum 1 year of restoration industry experience as an operations manager.
- Minimum 1 year of Project Management and Estimating experience.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small or large group situations to customers, homeowners, and employees in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make prudent decisions.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Xactimate and any CMS
- IICRC Certifications are highly desirable.
Restoration Support to Help You Get Your Normal Back
At Restoration 1, we help people get their property and life back to normal when they're dealing with water, mold, or fire damage. We understand that our customers are going through a taxing and emotionally trying time. This is why our restoration specialists strive to be attentive, offer upfront communication, and valuable services to our customers.
Most people struggle to clean up the mess after a disaster such as a flood or fire. We've created a straightforward process to guide our customers through their property restoration. With one phone call, your life can get back to normal.
What We Do
Our reputation for fast response, exceptional quality, and commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout the United States. Our restoration specialists understand that a disaster and the need for property restoration services can come without warning, and that is why we are always at hand to assist you 24/7! Restoration 1 aims to go the extra mile for our customers and make sure their property is back the way they remember it.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restoration 1 Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)